Thursday, September 11, 2008

So excited for the next round of the Baking Gals!

The nephew of one of my best friends in the whole wide world is going to be a recipient.  It was pretty special to be able to bake and know that I was making someone happy.  To know that someone is even more special.

If you aren't familiar with the Gals, check out the site.  I'll be baking for CPT Christopher Daleske.  He, and all the other service people, are very deserving of our treats.

The post office makes it pretty easy to ship.  You can go online and order free boxes designed especially to be sent overseas.  And they only charge a flat rate of $11.

Check it out!

1 comment:

Sherry Trifle - Lovely Cats said...

I'm up for baking a batch of you are looking for team members. I guess you will be posting info. on the Baking Gals site. Heather